Saturday, July 19, 2014

Fwd: Get My Next 30 Trades Free



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Market Authority <support@marketauthority.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 8:44 AM
Subject: Get My Next 30 Trades Free
To: iammejtm@gmail.com


This is a paid advertisement. Market Authority does not endorse the claims made by this advertisement.

Schaeffer's Investment Research

Fellow Investor,

I want to show you how to make bigger profits - starting today - using a simple strategy that has delivered double and triple-digit winners time and time again, no matter which way the market is going. And the best part is that it won't cost you a penny.

I'm talking about options trading - the ideal money-making tool for today's uncertain market.

I don't know of any other strategy that consistently delivers double and triple-digit winners like this...

  • 100% profit on Whole Foods Market, Inc.
  • 100% profit on Western Digital Corporation
  • 75% profit on GameStop Corp.
  • 100% profit on CBS Corporation
  • 100% profit on Yelp Inc.
  • 100% profit on LinkedIn Corporation
  • 100% profit on NIKE, Inc.
  • 79% profit on Trina Solar Limited
  • 100% profit on Yahoo! Inc.
  • 100% profit on Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.

Those are just some of the trades that we locked in for double and triple-digit gains.

And today, I would like to give you 30 trades like these for FREE!

You read that right. If you accept this invitation I'll send you the next 30 trade alerts that I send my paying subscribers - with detailed, easy to follow buy and sell instructions - at absolutely no charge to you.

Why, you ask? Because my mission is to show investors like you how easy it is to put the profit power of options to work. And I can't think of a better, faster way to do that than to let you trade with me - for free.

Let me be clear: You will NOT be asked for a credit card. There are NO strings attached. Simply enter your name and email address and I'll send you my next 30 trades absolutely free.

The only catch is...you must respond within 24 hours. As you can imagine, I can't make an offer this amazing available for very long.

Get started now! Click here to add your name to the list to get my next 30 trade alerts.

Sincerely,

Bernie Schaeffer
Chairman and CEO
Schaeffer's Investment Research, Inc.

P.S. As an extra bonus, I'll also give you instant access to my #1 report - "Top Gun Trading Techniques." I've poured 30 years of options trading experience into this powerful report, revealing dozens of proven strategies that have real profit potential! Plus, you'll learn about six common options mistakes that cost investors a fortune. It's yours free - download it now.

YES - Send ME Your Next 30 Trades FREE!






Schaeffer's Investment Research

If you have any questions about SchaeffersResearch.com, Bernie Schaeffer or any of our products or services, send an e-mail message to service@sir-inc.com or please call us at 1-800-448-2080.

Although there is significant profit potential associated with buying options, there is also the risk of losing the amount invested in any individual trade. In any option buying approach, it is expected that losing trades will be more numerous than winning trades. The goal is for the average gain to be significantly greater than the average loss so that the bottom line is profitable.

Your subscription fee may be 100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE if used for business/investment purposes. This offer is subject to the terms and conditions located at: http://www.schaeffersresearch.com/AS



This message was sent to iammejtm@gmail.com from:

Market Authority | support@marketauthority.com | Market Authority | 901 Rio Grande Blvd NW, Suite H164 | Albuquerque, NM 87104

Email Marketing by iContact - Try It Free!

Manage Your Subscription



--
Jeremy Tobias Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment